Top 10 Deluxe hotels in Mumbai city
Deluxe hotels in Mumbai city
At the moment, the city of Mumbai has a mammoth population of more than 20 million people. For this reason, Mumbai is considered as one of the biggest cities in the world and one of the prime cities in India. A number of people who live in Mumbai are the migrants from other states of India. These people have settled back in Mumbai city owing to their job and other commitments. Being India’s multi-ethnic city, Mumbai has some of the first-rate luxury hotels where you can sumptuously treat yourself in the absolute comfort. Most of the sumptuous hotels in Mumbai are huddled around the vicinity of Mumbai Airport, the southern part of Mumbai such as the Nariman Point, Marine drive, Colaba and around the energetic (western) beach neighbourhoods of Bandra and Juhu.
Let’s take a quick peek at the 10 star deluxe hotels in Mumbai that are located in suitable locations with terrific customer services and first-rate facilities .
1. The Oberoi, Nariman Point : The Oberoi group of hotels is considered to be the most well-appointed hotels in India. Hence, the Oberoi Nariman Point in Mumbai is not an exemption. In the past, this hotel had a weary look. However, at present, the look of this hotel has been improved to a greater extent. Recently, the hotel has got a complete renovation and glitters with a very contemporary and fresh look now. This magnificent hotel has 214 rooms and 73 suites. The Oberoi hotel in Mumbai is situated on the Marine Drive in the south Mumbai’s business and trade area – the Nariman Point. Some rooms of this hotel are built with the spectacular view of the Arabian Sea. All the rooms and suites are lavishly furnished with the up-to-the- minute technology. The Oberoi hotel has 3 bistros that serve International cuisine, Italian cuisine and Indian cuisine. In addition to that, the hotel has champagne lounge, bar, round the clock gym, 24/7 opulence spa and outdoor (heated) swimming pool.
2. Taj Mahal Palace and Tower, Colba : The prestigious Taj Mahal Palace & Tower hotel was built in the year 1903. This hotel has provided accommodation for all and sundry starting from some royal personalities to the middle class people. The interiors of the hotel are arresting with so many archways, sparkling chandeliers, towers and domes. The Taj Mahal Palace also has a remarkable compilation of artifacts and paintings that bestows a grand appeal. Out of all luxury hotels in Mumbai, the Taj Palace & tower is the most popular one. This hotel has an unrivaled architectural spectacle that congregates Oriental, Florentine and Moorish architectural styles. The Taj Palace & tower has 46 suites and 565 rooms. Room prices start from 300 dollars per night (for a deluxe room) and goes up to 7,000 dollars for the Presidential suite.
3. ITC Maratha, Mumbai Airport : The ITC Maratha has been enthused by the Maratha empire. This hotel has an affluent Indian touch. Each and every floor of this hotel has diverse themes that are brought into life by the hotel’s ‘all-embracing’ art collected works such as Chitrakatha drawings, the imitations of Ajanta frescoes, Tantric art forms, Warli tribal art, beautiful jewelry, framed coins and many other works of arts. The ITC Maratha hotel is suitably positioned in a quiet area on the Sahar Airport Road that is 10 minutes away from the domestic airport terminal and 5 minutes away from the international airport terminal. The hotel’s “Executive club” rooms are the most spacious and grand rooms when compared to other hotel rooms in India. Altogether, the ITC Maratha hotel has 386 suites & guest rooms.
4. The Four seasons Hotel, Worli : The Four Seasons hotel is one of the Mumbai’s lavish business hotel. The vital aspect about this stylish and well-organized hotel is its limelight on creating a diplomatic and luxurious atmosphere for its guests. The four seasons hotel is placed in the central Mumbai bay-area neighborhood of Worli (approximately between the Colaba in the south and the Mumbai airport). The Haji Ali mosque and Atria shopping mall are in close proximity to this the Four Seasons hotel. The rooms at the Four Seasons hotel are very spacious. If truth be told, this hotel is considered to be one of the luxury hotels that has massive rooms in the entire Mumbai city. The hotel has 202 suites and rooms with panoramic casements overlooking the Mahalakshmi race course, City skyline and the titanic Arabian ocean.
5. JW Marriot, Juhu Beach : The JW Marriot is a grand hotel located on an unbelievable beach spot. The splendor invites you from the split second you bump into the reception area. The mammoth garden with beach admittance and the oceanfront swimming pool are simply superb. The JW Marriot is situated in Mumbai’s elite neighborhood of Juhu on the ‘Juhu Tara Road’. The hotel is quite remote from the primary tourist attractions of Mumbai. However, if you wish to stay away from the commotion of the city, then, this hotel would be your best choice. You can roam around the nearby shopping areas in Bandra also. The JW Marriot has 29 suites and 326 rooms divided into 5 floors.
6. The Taj Lands End Bandra : The Taj Lands End in Bandra is the ideal pick for a person who would like to take pleasure in Mumbai’s most popular the ‘infinite’ shopping areas in Bandra. This hotel is situated in Bandra neighborhood right in front of the ‘Bandra bandstand’ along with with a dramatic view of the Arabian Ocean. Bandra area in Mumbai is alive with restaurants, bazaars, bars, clubs and cafes. This hotel is also in close proximity to the major business spots of the Andheri, Worli and ‘Bandra-Kurla’ complex. On the other hand, tourists who wish to take a look at the tourist attractions of south Mumbai must remember that the Taj lands hotel is about an hour away from this spot. This hotel provides rooms with a beautiful sea-view and has 15 suites and 368 rooms.
7. Hotel Godwin : Hotel Godwin is in Colaba area, a busy neighborhood in south Mumbai (the prime area for visitors). The Godwin is sandwiched between the mid-range hotels but has an edge with a rooftop restaurant and lounge. The hotel has a fantastic outlook of the Arabian Sea. The hotel has 52 rooms and they are not very spacious as such.
8. Chateau Windsor Hotel : The Chateau Windsor hotel has got not even a brief likeness to a winery. This hotel is a suburban building that has been transformed into an Inn with less fancy rooms and enthusiastic hotel employees. The primary advantage of the hotel is its prime locality. This hotel is placed in the middle of Marine Drive (the haunt of romantic couples and the daydreamers of the city) and the Church gate. The Chateau Windsor hotel does not have an eatery. However, they serve you a basic breakfast at a negligible cost. The hotel is pleased to order meals for their guests from the next-door restaurants also.
9. Le Sutra : Le Sutra boasts itself as the India’s primary art hotel. It offers a crash track in Indian values and beliefs. As far as the interior decorations are concerned, the 3 floors of this boutique hotel stands for the “Triple Gunas” of Hinduism :- Rajas (or fervor); Sattva (or kindness) and the Tamas (or gloominess). The rooms of this hotel are ornately equipped with ornamental pieces and artworks that commemorates the Indian conceptions, arts and personalities from Hindu myths. After you soak yourself in the Hindu values and principles, you can visit the bar for drinks and also can enjoy some munchies at an aristocratic Bandra lounge- the Olive Bar & Kitchen. This place is always crowded with the Bollywood movie stars and celebrities.
10. Executive Enclave : A vibrantly lit synthetic palm tree is the initial obvious indication of the outlandish behaviour theme of the hotel that also overcome the indoors of the Executive enclave. However, don’t let them dishearten your spirits. The Executive Enclave hotel pays off for its shortage of artistic allure with its primary location in Bandra. This hotel has 54 well-appointed rooms and an impressive rooftop lounge and restaurant that serves both European and Asian cuisine. The Executive Enclave hotel is a few blocks away from Bandra’s Pali bazaar. You can find some of the locality’s most charismatic pubs and eateries here. Are you going for room service? Make sure you order chili chicken and chili cheese toast – the 2 best favourites of habitual guests!!