Top 10 hotels in Hong Kong
The city of Hong Kong boasts quite a lot of luxurious hotels in the globe. Often, the hotels in Hong Kong find a spot in the list of world’s top ten hotels. The following top 10 hotels in Hong Kong have completely mastered the different ways to pamper you. If you would like to spend some extra bucks, you can choose to stay in one of the luxury hotels in Hong Kong. Into the bargain, a number of hotels in this top 10 list have an eye-catching view of the famous Victoria Harbor as well.
Here we go!! The top 10 hotels in Hong Kong:
1. Island pacific hotel: Conveniently placed on the West Central harbor, imposing fantastic views of the Hong Kong waterfront, the Island Pacific Hotel in Hong Kong is one of the chief hotels in this region. This 343-room hotel bestows easy access to the “Central Business District” of Hong Kong. This hotel can be reached within 15 minutes time span from the famous Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre. Island Pacific Hotel serves as a comforting run away from the frenzied swiftness of life in this vivacious city. This hotel bestows “boutique-style” rooms at reasonably priced rates in a sumptuous setting.
2. L Hotel Island South: Snuggled between the 2 dazzling bodies of water is the Hong Kong’s pristine present-day hotel – the L’hotel Island South. Both business and leisure travelers can enjoy the easy accessibility to this hotel from Hong Kong’s key corporate centers. In addition, a congregation of beautiful natural panorama, superb beaches, rural heritage sites and artistic trails, first-rate shopping with terrific dining & entertainment facilities offers real comfort. L’hotel Island South has 432 spacious guestrooms and suites in the 37-storey building. The rooms and suites redefine unadventurous concepts of service, style and comfort. This unique, fashionable hotel helps latter-day travelers to submerge themselves in a standard of living that fetches tranquility, unfussiness, expediency and console all at the same place.
3. Mingle by The Park: The Mingle Place Hotel Group makes every effort to take you to the ancient regal era. This Hong Kong hotel is placed at the core of Wanchai. Mingle Place by The Park is conveniently positioned for the supreme ease. This hotel is close to historical places, public facilities, parks, shopping arcades of Hong Kong. The hotel building itself is a chronological asset which is more or less 50 years old. The hotel administration also tries to maintain everything novel. It takes just a few minutes’ walk to reach the “Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre”.
4. Renaissance Harbour View Hotel: Renaissance Harbor View Hotel is placed at the core of one of the most fantastic city in Asia. Since the Renaissance Harbor View Hotel is exactly placed at the centre of the city, it benefits from the picturesque views of the famous “Victoria Harbor” and from all the expediencies that the city of Hong Kong has to proffer. This hotel can be reached within 5 minutes from the shopping, CBD, subway and nightlife. Guestrooms are idiosyncratically resourced with the most modern technology specifications whereas the well-appointed bedding offers absolute console.
5. Regal Oriental Hotel: The Regal Oriental Hotel in Hong Kong is the solitary 4 star, global standard hotel in the region of Kowloon East. The Hotel is bordered by picturesque vacation spots, entertainment & shopping complexes, and vibrant theme restaurants. This hotel endows first rate lodging at inexpensive rates and great expediency. The hotel has 439 guestrooms, 13 function rooms & suites. The 5 restaurants and bars offer mouth-watering Western & Chinese cuisine.
6. Novotel Nathan Road Kowloon Hotel: Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon hotel is placed centrally on the main access road of Kowloon which is also popular as the “Golden mile”. The hotel has 389 rooms, a restaurant and a bar. Tourists can see the sights by taking a MTR that’s close at hand. The renowned Temple Street night market and Jade Market are at a few minutes’ walk from this hotel. The main finance & business area of Hong Kong is merely 4km from the hotel.
7. Cosmo Kowloon Hotel: Cosmo Kowloon Hotel, a new-fangled boutique hotel is placed at the core of the city in “Tai Kok Tsui” region which synchronizes with the lively cultural features of Hong Kong. Guests at this hotel can easily access to the “Mong Kok MTR Station” or “Olympic MTR Station”. Totally, there are 285 comfortable rooms along with 20 stylish suites. The accommodations at this hotel offer you a boutique hotel familiarity.
8. B P International Hotel: As soon as you enter into the B P International hotel in Hong Kong, you’ll be overwhelmed by its vibrant contemporary designs. Each of the 529 guestrooms in this hotel, take pleasure in the mind-blowing views of the famous Victoria Harbor, the verdant, lush Kowloon Park, together with the surroundings of the Hong Kong’s amazing skyline. The numerous dining options in B P International hotel consist of “Flamingo”- an open-plan bar that serves snacks escorted by live music. This place also offers free internet for guests who wish to stay connected always.
9. The Royal Pacific Hotel: The Royal Pacific Hotel and Towers in Hong Kong lies exactly on the bank of the dazzling Victoria Harbor. It is the solitary hotel in Hong Kong which is unswervingly connected to the “China-Macau Ferry Terminal”. Guests never feel remote from the city attractions in terms of entertainment, shopping & commerce.
10. The Kowloon Hotel: The Kowloon Hotel lies at the heart of the “Golden Mile” shopping ecstasy. Surrounded by a few city blocks, the guests benefit from the fantastic view of the famous harbor view in the globe, the Star Ferry, several shops, restaurants, the Space Museam, the Hong Kong Cultural Centre and regular commuter boats to Guangzhou.