Budget hotels in Mumbai
Mumbai is very popular for its terrific standard of living, quick-paced routine of the people and of course, the creation or obliteration of dreams. Mumbai is a multi- artistic city. It is now gradually transforming into the most westernized city that makes this place as a significant pedestal for overseas trade and businesses .
Regrettably, you cannot find any cheap hotels in Mumbai to stay. There are very limited choices of budget hotels for those who visit Mumbai in a tight financial arrangements. Nevertheless, if you are ready to give up one or two consoles, you might find some spotless hotels with indispensable facilities.
Read below to get a list of 10 cheap hotels in Mumbai that shall lend you a hand in stretching your money further.
1. Hotel Travelers Inn : Hotel Travelers Inn is very hygienic but a small hotel built to satisfy the needs of middle class people. Nevertheless, you will get a great value for your cash here. This hotel is located behind a street in the Fort region of Mumbai that’s on the brink of “Colaba walkway”. The hotel employees are very gracious and aspire to satisfy their guests. The hotel has essential features such as 24/7 hot water supply and cable TV facilities in all the rooms. You can get complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access in the reception area of the hotel.
2. Hotel oasis : The Hotel Oasis offers all and sundry that are anticipated in an inexpensive hotel . This hotel is located in a convenient location. Hotel oasis has dirt free rooms with a TV and 24/7 hot water supply. This hotel is also situated in the Mumbai’s Fort region and is very near to the several key tourist attractions of the city. You don’t find any eatery here. However, there are so many high- quality bistros close at hand to quench your hunger. The hotel provides attached restrooms with hot & cold water supply, TV with all popular channels and travel facilities.
3. ISKCON Hare Krishna Guest house : The ISKCON Hare Krishna guest house is a division of the extensive “ISKCON Hare Krishna” temple area. This guest house endows sanitized, comfortable rooms that are bejeweled with traditional furniture. As it is a sacred place, non-vegetarian food, television, alcohol, tea, coffee and smoking are strictly prohibited inside the complex. All guests can play a part in the spiritual activities that are held here on a daily basis while this is not obligatory. The temple complex has a tasty vegetarian restaurant inside. This guest house features facilities such as, AC, attached restrooms, room services and hot water supply from 4 a.m – 8 a.m in the morning.
4. YWCA International guest house : In recent times, the guest rooms at the YWCA international guesthouse have got a renovation. Even though the guest house is administered by a “Christian women group”, men are also allowed to stay here. The rooms are maintained very clean and are minimally furnished. The room rates take account of both dinner and (buffet) breakfast. The rooms at this place are always booked full. So, you need to reserve a room ahead of time (no less than a month or two). The YWCA Guest house features facilities such as, cable TV, hot water supply, ‘free of cost’ morning Newspapers and coffee/tea, travel services and Wi-Fi Internet access.
5. Hotel Lawrence : The Hotel Lawrence is a small hotel that has very few rooms. But this hotel is administered well and is very famous. The Hotel Lawrence is one of the city’s unsurpassed reserved clandestine since it is camouflaged on the 3rd floor of an unremarkable office edifice. The interior of the hotel is joyful. The hotel Lawrence is located at the heart of the city with a lane chock-full of scrumptious eateries to pick from. The hotel has basic features such as limited hot water supply, fans, three shared restrooms that are cleaned every day and good books to read and relax in all rooms.
6. Hotel Galaxy group : The Hotel galaxy group is a great choice for stylish tourists and visitors who aspire to discover and feel the beat of Mumbai city on a low-cost budget. The hotel’s multilingual and well-mannered employees gives the global guests a homely feel. This hotel has been a favorite destination for business and holiday travellers who visit Mumbai from different parts of the world . The Galaxy hotels make sure that all guests receive the utmost comfort in low hotel rates. At one fell swoop, they ensure that the guests are offered with high-quality and professional services. The Hotel Galaxy is situated in the vicinity of both the domestic airport (15 minutes drive) and the international airport (5 minutes drive).
7. Imperial group of hotels : Your stay at the first-class opulence business hotel the Hotel Imperial Palace (I) is an indulgence for sure. Continuing the custom of providing idiosyncratic services to their guests, the imperial hotel has received tributes of their customers for more than 2 decades. This hotel is situated adjacent to the rambling business multipart- the ‘MIDC’. The Imperial hotel has comfortable rooms, well-appointed with unsurpassed facilities and services, premium roof top restaurants that are harmonized with the majestic banquet halls. All these facilities are perfect for a business voyager. The hotel is also happy to tender modified business conveniences and facilities for corporate guests.
8. The Keys Hotel Nestor : This hotel is a complete service hotel with forty eight rooms. The keys hotel Nestor is located in a prime area Marol, Andheri (east) – the up-and-coming business area of Mumbai. As the hotel is located in a prime location, this is a favourite hotel for business travellers. A complete new set up with 84 rooms plus a swimming pool is yet to come. The Keys Hotel Nestor is 1.5 kilometres away from the Mumbai international airport and about 8 kilometres away from the Domestic airport. The hotel is very close to key business regions in Mumbai such as MIDC, SEEPZ, ITES and Sakinaka.
9. The Highway Residency Hotel : The highway residency hotel is a mid-range hotel from the time it was built. The owners of the hotel are the ‘Suri Family members’. This hotel has undergone the source philosophy of great quality and service. There are 23 rooms on 4 grouping that are built with ‘all-embracing’ amenities and upgraded interiors. In just 5 kilometres radius, you can find scores of shopping malls such as, Infinity, Prime mall, Shoppers stop and Multiplexes like Cinemax, Suncity and Bahar.
10. Hotel Arma Galaxy : This hotel is well connected to the Mumbai’s corporate areas and other favorite places. If truth to be told, all spots are within a mile away. The exclusive style, grace, modishness and superiority of the hotel makes it a most excellent choice to experience a thrilling stay in Mumbai city. The hotel is 6 kilometres away from the Domestic airport and just 2 kilometres away from the International airport.
Leave a Reply