GEOGRAPHY AND CLIMATE
The Burmese cuisine is a famous cuisine throughout the world; the flavors are inspired from its neighbouring countries. The burmese cuisine eating tradition is to sit on a bamboo mat and et on a low table, rice as their main ingredient and other primary dishes revolving around fish influenced meal.
Timings : 09:00 – 17:00 Hours Location : Bogyoke Aung San Road, between Shwe Dagon Pagoda Rd. & Shwe Bontha St., Latha Township
Timings : 08:30 – 17:00 Hours, Location: Banyar Dala Street, Mingalar Taung Nyunt Township.
Timings : 09:00 – 21:00 Hours, Location: 72 U Wisara Road (north of People’s Park), Kamaryut Township.
Timings : 09:00-21:00 hours, Location : Main Road, Ywar Thit Quarter, New Bagan.
Timings : 07:00-21:00 Hours, Location : East of Tharabar Gate, Taung Be Village, Old Bagan.
Location : 6/1 Khan Laung Quarter.
Location: Bagan Archaeological Zone, Old Bagan.
Opening Hours: 19:00 – 01:00, Location: 277 Bogyoke Aung San Road, Kyauktada Township, Yangon.
Location: 44 Alan Pya Pagoda Street, Yangon.
- Popa Mountain resort in the ancient city of again tariff plan starts from $ 75 USD
- Kandawgyi Hill Resort Pyin Oo Lwin hotel, located 69 km away from Mandalay, tariff plan starts from $ 79 USD
- Alfa Hotel, Yangoon $ 83 USD
- Traders Hotel, Yangoon $ 146 USD
- Kandawgyi Palace Hotel, a luxurious 5star hotel, located on the Royal lake, Yangoon, tariff plan starting from $198 USD