Myanmar (Burma) is one of the mystifying nations in South East Asia. Owing to its geographical and cultural multiplicity, it has maintained a great deal of its momentous and exceptional spirit. One can explore the grand attractions in Myanmar and the nation’s breathtaking exclusivity. Here is the list of top 10 hotels in Myanmar for the travelers to stay and enjoy the beauty of Myanmar.
1. The Central Hotel Yangon: The Central Hotel Yangon is placed in the chief locale of Yangon City, the budding trade and amusement region. The Central Hotel in Yangon City offers efficient and personal services to guarantee that all guests feel indulged and relaxed during their stay. This meticulousness continues in every feature of the Central Hotel starting from the dutiful employees to the wide-ranging leisure, meeting and business, facilities. This hotel has 82 stylishly festooned rooms with deluxe rooms with terrace, Superior room and Executive suites. The Central Hotel Yangon is within the easy accessibility to People’s Park, Shwe Dagon Pagoda, Yangon River and the harbor. Also, it is on the brink of all banks, government offices, airline offices and shopping arcades.
2. City Star Hotel: City Star Hotel, a 3 star hotel is placed in the Yangon Downtown area. City Star Hotel is trustworthy choice of all Yangon Hotels. It is one of the most excellent Hotels in this area. The Centre location bestows the expediency of reaching the famous Bogyoke Aung San Market (Scott Market) within few minutes. Chinatown, Shops, the Central Railway Station, Markets, Restaurants and Offices are nearby City Star hotel. The guest rooms are completely resourced with Mini-Bar individually controlled air-conditioning unit, bath room (shower and bath tub) with hot & cold water supply and satellite TV channels. The rooms are festooned with elegant furniture in a conventional way. The inimitability of the homely services in city star hotel slowly but surely pulls many guests.
3. Mandalay Swan Hotel: Placed in 5 acres of garden opposite to the Mandalay Palace is the Mandalay Swan Hotel. This hotel has a picturesque view of the “Konbaung empire Palace” with the Mandalay mount in the backdrop. Guests can take advantage of the Mandalay Swan Hotel’s of tennis court, outdoor swimming pool and gymnasium. The patio is one more area where guests can have appetizing buffet or breakfast at the correct timing. At the soothing and personal Kim’s bar, the guests can enjoy the karaoke enjoyment. Guests also can have relaxed discussions with their friends at the lobby lounge. The “Hot Pot Suki Restaurant” offers the taste of Asian Fondue to the guests along with its romantic ambiance. At the “Peking Restaurant”, guests can savor Thai, Myanmar and Chinese dishes in their own comfort and lovely atmopshere.
4. The Savoy Hotel: The Savoy Hotel is a 5 star regal boutique hotel dedicated to tailored and dutiful service. The Savoy Hotel is preferably situated in a quaint region of Yangon in front of Myanmar’s “Twinkling marvel”- the ‘Shwedagon Pagoda’ and People’s Park. The 6 suites & 24 deluxe rooms in this hotel articulate the appeal of “the ancient days” with time-honored teak furniture, spacious bathrooms and Myanmar antiques. Agreeably outshined by the soaring old trees, the huge pool along with the lounge area makes the Savoy Hotel a hushed retreat amid the lively city.
5. Strand Hotel Yangon: Strand Hotel Yangon has 32 suites with lofty ceilings, sophisticated wooden floors and huge bedrooms and restrooms. The premier suite and Strand Suite features two sitting rooms, a master bedroom, 2 bath rooms and dining room. The 8 Superior suites and 23 deluxe rooms have identical design, with deluxe suites having a better setting and views. All the suites in strand hotel are discerningly furnished with comfy sofas and chairs, either twin or king double beds or restrooms feature individual shower & bathrooms with modern amenities.
6. Summer Palace Hotel Yangon: Summer Palace Hotel in Yangon is a standard class hotel that is placed in a peaceful area on the brink of airport. A 15 minutes drive from this hotel can take you to the central downtown. All staff of summer palace hotel is cordial, and respectful to give out the best to their guests. The comfortable and wide lobby bestows you an incredible place for global acquaintance and a casual tea break. The open-air swimming pool offers guests a private area for leisure and is an ideal destination for suntan. The pool-side “Caribbean Bar” of this hotel offers an assortment of drinks and a serene hub for business conversations. The Restaurant at summer hotel has rooms for 130 people and serves delicious European, Burmese and Chinese culinary.
7. Traders Hotel Yangon: Merely ½ an hour from the international airport, the contemporary Traders Hotel in Yangon benefits from a key spot in the lively trade capital, Myanmar, along with its majestic ancient times that combines the breathtaking pagodas, monuments and temples. Traders Hotel is on the point of prime local tourist attractions like the Bogyoke Aung San Market, Chinatown and Sule Pagoda. Incorporating a combination of stylish chic, global facilities and cordial hospitality, Traders Hotel in Yangon is further improved by the idiosyncratic and enthralling culture of Myanmar. Each guest rooms and suites in of the Traders Hotel has been elegantly festooned and planned to offer utmost comfort, seclusion and leisure during your stay.
8. Yuzana Garden Hotel: Yuzana Garden Hotel is placed at the core of Yangon City that is located within walking distance from the downtown, Bogyoke Market (Scott Market) and Historical Centre. Overall, there are 37 rooms in this recently modernized regal building. All guest rooms accompany a gallery not including the superior rooms. Continental and Asian Cuisine Restaurant, a snack bar, grand Jewelry Shop, Souvenir Shop and Beauty Salon in this hotel make the life of the guests easy.
9. Panorama Hotel: In conjunction with a panoramic sight, the 10 storey Panorama Hotel benefits from a primary location. The key trade, shopping and financial centers, the renowned Sule Pagoda, several Government offices and delegations are within walking distance from this hotel. Panorama hotel can be reached within ½ an hour drive from “Yangon International Airport”. The 104 superior & suite rooms are discerningly ornamented with “up-to-date” amenities & facilities. To enjoy delicious breakfast, lunch & dinner, an assortment of local and global Myanmar food such as, Chinese, Indian and European dishes are served in the restaurant. Light refreshments and snacks are also available at the restaurant, beer garden and coffee shop.
10. Orchid Hotel, Yangon, Myanmar: The gateway to a mystically exotic land.As more and more attractions emerge for the visitors,excitement surrounds Yangon.The Orchid Hotel emerges and offers a quant charm, spacious architecture which mingles with the century old era of Myanmar, with modern dimensions. Offers a blend of eastern and western culture with modern conveniences and facilities. Orchid Hotel has a total of 102 rooms which include three difference room types , from standard room to Deluxe rooms en-suite facilities , Mini Bar , satellite TV channels and are great appeal to guests who prefer to stay at spacious enchanting rooms.