Delhi is well known for its food, you can easily find varieties of delicious cuisine over there. I would like to tell you about some of those places which are very good in terms of cuisine and hospitality.
1) Karim’s Hotel– It is famous for its royal food. If you love non-veg food than nothing is better than the Karim’s hotel, it is the right place for you. It has the wide menu list of royal non-veg cuisine. The every dish of Karim’s is very delicious and special but the Akbari Murg Masala is a mouth-watering dish it is also known as king’s food. Other dishes like Shahi Murg, Makhani Murg, tandoori raan etc. are also very famous and delicious. It is situated at Gali Kababian near Jama Masjid.
2) Barbeque nation– It has a wide range of Vegetarian and non vegetarian roasted/ grilled dishes. The beauty of this restaurant is concept of live grill which means the customer can make their own food on their personal grills embedded on each table. It offers you unlimited starters, main course and dessert (Ice cream) with a variety of liquor. It is the first restaurant of India which has concept of live grill. It offers the option of making your meal the way you like it. It is situated in ginger hotel at Vivek Vihar.
3) Paranthe Wali Gali– there is a street in the chandni chowk, which has more than thirty shops and all are selling parthas only. Pandit Gaya Prasad Shiv Charan Parthewala Shop is the oldest and most popular shop here. It servers you more than 35 varieties of parthas. The other shops in paranthe vali gali are also very popular and they serve you more than 100 varieties of veg and non-veg parantha. This paranthas is fried in the ghee (clarified butter) and then served you in the plate with cheese, pudine (mint) ki chutney etc.
4) All American Diner Restaurant – this beautiful restaurant offers you various delicious American cuisines which are prepared by one of the top chefs from outside and within the country. The pub of this restaurant is famous for its scrumptious interior which reminds you of the pubs of early sixties as we seen in the Hollywood movies and it offers you an incredible range of cocktails. If you are on dieting then, I promise you once you taste the food of this restaurant you will forget about the dieting it is that much delicious. So come and have American cuisine at Indian price. Its situated in new Delhi at lodhi colony.
5) Big Chill Cafe– It is one of the most popular fast food cafes in New Delhi which is situated in khan market. It has a wide variety of continental and Indian cuisines and it offers you an incredible range of Cakes and desserts which is the specialty of the big chill cafe. It is also popular for its coffees and it has an apt sitting facility. Once you visit this place then you want to come again and again.
6) Punjabi By Nature– It is one of the eminent food stations of Delhi, which is situated in Vasant Vihar at Priya complex. In 2012 this restaurant was awarded as the best restaurant of Delhi NCR by Times group. This place offers you the fabulous varieties of north Indian cuisine accompanied by delightful ambiance. It offers you vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisine both. In non-vegetarian cuisine the Amritsar Fish Tikka, Kebab and Murg Punjabi masala are very good and in vegetarian cuisine dal makhni, spicy tandoori mushroom and Lahore masala are very delicious dishes. Apart from its delicious cuisines the another trait of this restaurant is its hospitality. The waiters are well dressed up and well mannered, which is an indicator of good restaurant .
7) Bukhara Restaurant– This restaurant is among the top 20 restaurants of Asia. It is well renowned restaurant from last 36 years and situated at Sardar Patel Marg in New Delhi. Many celebrities like Arnold Schwarzenegger, former U.S president Bill Clinton and some Bollywood stars also visited this restaurant. The Bukhara is famous for its non-vegetarian dishes; you will have various options in non-veg cuisine like butter chicken, tandori lamb chops and south African meats (ostrich) etc. The food is served in pure copper crockery. It has the long menu list of wines, though they are expensive but rare to find anywhere in Delhi.
8) Pind Balluchi Restaurant– This restaurant is a part of the eminent Vatika group, it is well known for its north Indian cuisine accompanied by peaceful ambience. This place offers you a very common north Indian dishes but it is his taste which makes him different from other restaurant. The dishes are perfectly cooked and it is served in beautiful crockery. The sitting arrangement is perfectly fine. In non-vegetarian – Murg Malai tikka and murg tikka masala really very tasty dishes and in vegetarian-Sarso ka saag with butter and pindi choole with paratha are very popular and delicious but apart from this you must try Matka Kulfi which is a trait of this restaurant. It is situated in Karol Bagh at D.B Gupta road.
9) Underdoggs Sports Bar and Grill– This is an entertainment hub, where you can play, drink, cheer and enjoy while eating a lovely food. It is basically a lounge where people come for parties and fun. It is a splendid place for parties and apart from the parties its multi-cuisine include continental and Chinese are very delicious and popular. Here the Friday night called as ladies night because on Friday night the cocktail are free for ladies. It has gaming zone which includes pool and chess and its has bar facility where you will have many options in cocktails and its soothing music makes jovial ambience. This place is situated in Vasant Kunj at ambience mall.
10) The Yum Yum Tree – The popular Chinese restaurant situated in new friends colony at the community center. The Yum Yum Tree offers you a variety of cuisines which includes Dim sum, Sushi, Japanese grill, sashimi, fragrant Thai fare etc. The dessert of the Yum Yum Trees is also very famous and tasty especially New York cheesecake and Panna Cotta. The another trait of this restaurant is after dining drinks which include drinks like Bailey, Martel, port wine etc. which are very good for health and easily digest your food. This place is slightly expensive but it will give you quality and which is worthwhile.
Leave a Reply