With hundreds of stunning tropical islands and natural beauty, Thailand has more than a few fine beach resorts and hotels for the convenience of travelers and tourists. The list given below presents the most excellent hotels in Thailand. Even though, hotels in Thailand are available in different price ranges, the hotels that are shortlisted below come under the top 10 list. In general, the most excellent rates for accommodation in Thailand can be found throughout the non-season in Thailand, which also overlaps with the province’s monsoon time of year.
Top 10 hotels in Thailand:
1. Rayavadee Resort Krabi: The unmatched Krabi is a sightseeing glee with a number of fine resorts to opt from. Nevertheless, a few of them match up to the Rayavadee’s outstanding spot on the good-looking “Phra Nang” cape. Intense tropical foliage, huge coconut groves, and a gleaming choker of white sand outline this extraordinary, chic Rayavadee Resort together. This hotel property has well-appointed 2-storey villas and pavilions in the middle of tropical gardens and coconut groves. All guest rooms have large living room, kitchenette & dining area.
2. Aonang Phu Petra Resort Krabi: The fashionable Aonang Phu Petra Resort in Krabi in Thailand is genuinely an extraordinary run away, with 25 sophisticated villas with superb Mountain View. A camera-friendly cut stone, the Aonang Phu Petra Resort snuggles impeccably within scenery of mountainous and dense tropical forest vegetation. A terrific eating place, refreshing swimming pool and closeness to the top tourist attractions in Krabi all complement the incomparable assets of Aonang Phu Petra Resort. Aonang Phu Petra Resort is placed at a distance of around 16 Km from Krabi and 30 Km from the Krabi International Airport. A few of the eminent tourist attractions of Krabi are Talay Waek, Chicken Island, Susan Hoi, Lanta Island and Poda Island.
3. Wishing Tree Khon Kaen Resort: Being a hub of most-admired temples, prosperous rice fields and abundant lake & forest landscape, the Khon Kaen in Thailand is unconquerable. Wishing Tree Resort, the royal water’s edge brings all unsurpassed features of this fine-looking province.
4. Panviman Chiang Mai Spa Resort: The exhilarating aroma of tropical flowers and fruit trees infuses the flourishing incarcerates of the wonderful “Panviman Spa Resort” in dazzling Chiang Mai. Uncomplicated and elegant, the mountainous hotel is an awesome place to unwind and revitalize. Planned for total comfort and expediency, all 35 accommodations in this hotel are comfortable and elegantly furnished with up-to-the-minute amenities to make your stay in Thailand into a momentous experience.
5. Ananda Museum Gallery Hotel Sukhothai: Sukhothai is a stunning amalgamation of prehistoric and new-fangled Thai society whose edifices dates back to the periods of Phra Ruang reign when Thailand was known as “Siam”. Despite the fact that comfortable privacy can be enjoyed at the Ananda Museum Gallery Hotel, the guests have to travel just 12 km to travel around the amazing “UNESCO World Heritage” carcass of the prehistoric metropolis of Sukhothai. The Museum Bar & Lobby Lounge of Ananda Museum Gallery Hotel offer awe-inspiring vicinity for hushed likeness and relaxed chat.
6. Centara Boutique Collection, Koh Kood Resort: The peaceful west coast of “Koh Kooh (Ko Kut)”, Trat area, theaters mass to this most excellent refuge. A picture-perfect island flee, the Centara Boutique Collection resort in Thailand bestows hush-hush villas and the natural beauty of the seventh heaven. The independent lavish bungalows of this resort has modern amenities such as air conditioning, tea/coffee makers, satellite TV and fitted bathroom with shower. Most accommodation accompany private patio that opens up to soothing sea view.
7. Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort Phuket: A well-known land above Patong Bay is the “Baan Yin Dee” Boutique Resort. This resort has a commanding benefit of all the other hotels in Phuket region. Although the aquamarine waters of the Andaman Sea makes a gesture, the Baan Yin Dee resort in Phuket is a luxurious run away spa resort for travelers to enjoy the beauty of Thailand. The well-designed and elegantly furnished rooms feature time-honored Thai style embellishments and contemporary amenities like air conditioning & internet facility to offer the guests a most gratifying stay.
8. The Elements Krabi Resort: The Elements Krabi Resort is a wealthy boutique veil on Krabi’s amazing Klong Muang beach. The Elements captivates with diplomatic and caring service, fantastic rooms and advanced spa services. In addition, Hotel Elements is a peaceful doorway to some of the famous coastal beauties and national parks in Krabi’s. Guests can see the sights the city’s famous attractions such as Tiger Cave, Ao Nang, Than Bok Khorani National Park and Mu Ko Lanta National Park that are nearby Hotel Elements.
9. Phu Pai Art Resort: Pai is an admired vacation spot in Thailand that captivates local & overseas tourists. In close proximity to the Myanmar boundary and north side of Chiang Mai, the productive region of “Mae Hong Son” doles out real allure and civilization. The unequaled Phu Pai Art Resort in Thailand is an outstanding resort where travelers pass the days and hours in sumptuous comfort.
10. Mida Resort Kanchanaburi: Even though the vivacious downtown Kanchanaburi is in close proximity, the Mida Resort is a charming asylum for people who wish to dine on appetizing “al fresco” cuisine and chill out in the pool-side villas. Tourist highlights in close proximity to this hotel are Taweechai Elephant Camp and Ladya Temple. At Mida Kanchanaburi, guests can taste splendid Thai cuisines & refreshments at “The Terrace and the Pool Bar”. Guests can indulge in a glass of wine at the hotel’s bar after roaming around the nearby attractions.
Leave a Reply